Based on 1 review
Nestled in the centre of the village of Feock, the cottage is one of the most beautiful homes in this area of outstanding natural beauty.
A short walk over the public footpath across meadow opposite the cottage is Loe Beach, with its stunning backdrop to the sea and River Fal estuary.
Trelissick Gardens, a National Trust property, is a short walk away, with its own beautiful parkland and creek side walks to enjoy.
The Roseland Peninsula, with St Mawes at its tip, is a short drive away.
- Character detached thatched cottage - Grade II listed of historical interest
- One of the most highly regarded locations in Cornwall
- Close to Loe Beach and estuary: 5 mins walk across meadow opposite the cottage
- Rentals available locally for paddle boards (SUP), dinghies, canoes etc
- 3 large bedrooms: 2 doubles and a twin
- 2 beautifully presented reception rooms
- Family bathroom upstairs, wet room/shower with underfloor heating downstairs
- Stunning gardens and elevated sun terrace, with new large gas BBQ
Internal area: 140m2
I have holidayed in south Cornwall close to the property for over 30 years, and it never ceases to make me smile, the local area is simply stunning, has outstanding natural beauty and keeps surprising me with it’s inlets, endless walks, microclimate and nature. Come visit and immerse yourself too!
Beautiful, only problem was that the oven and the fire were not working and hadn’t been working for a while but still not fixed.
This didn’t stop us from enjoying ourselves in a wonderful cottage that I would highly recommend.
It was just lovely.