3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, ground floor apartment. Rear decking and lawn garden totally enclosed for children and pets. Flat walk to all amenities. beach less than 500m.
Located in the centre of Portreath, this property offers access to local shop, bakery and a variety of pubs and cafes. The beach is less than 500m away, with the local supermarkets only a 5 min drive. Public transport links run through the village, as does the coast path.
A 3 bedroom apartment,
- Master bedroom with luxury en suite, walk in wardrobe and smart tv.
- Double room with space for child/cot.
- Twin room with 2 singles and can have additional cot bed or z bed suitable for children. Smart tv and a selection of children’s books/games.
- Master bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Utility with washing machine, dryer and sink.
- Lounge with dining table seats 6, can seat upto 8. Reclining sofas and wood burner. Smart tv and docking station also located in here. Bifold doors open out onto a wooden terrace with seating area and a warm outdoor shower for wetsuits/pets and guests after a walk on the beach or a muddy stomp in the woods.
- There is also a back door which leads into the kitchen, with a double oven, hob and dishwasher you will find everything should you wish to cook a meal from a Sunday roast to a birthday cake.
- The garden has access from a side gate or through the house, as well as the decked area with ample seating for guests and any visitors, there is a lawned garden area totally enclosed so children and pets can roam safely and not escape.
- Although all on one floor with wide doorways for moving a wheel chair around, there are steps into the property, these are ambulances and suitable for those with walking difficulties at the front however the rear steps are normal steps.
Portreath is a civil parish, village and fishing port on the north coast of Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. The village is about three miles northwest of Redruth. The village extends along both sides of a stream valley and is centred on the harbour and beach
View more about Portreath
Having spent the last few years in our self built family home, we are now offering guests the chance to immense themselves in village life. A walk to the beach or the pub, adults, families and furry friends are all welcomed in many establishments in the village.